2007 Sistemas Integrados de Seguridad, S.A. All rights reserved.
The "Sécurifort" vault doors symbolize the number one pick in regards to maximum security requirements for vault rooms in banks, financial institutions and other business that demand a door of this class. Designed and manufactured in Canada by "Sécurifort", these doors haven been burglary tested by Underwriter's Laboratories of United States (UL) and Underwriter's Laboratories of Canada (ULC).
- Underwriter´s Laboratories (UL) certification: CLASS I / CLASS II.
- Burglary resistant to all type of attacks of mechanical and power tools, such as: power drills, high speed saws, abrasive wheels, jackhammers, sledgehammers, cutting torch, burning bars and others...
- Bolt-work mechanism of 8 massive bolts (2" thick).
- Double combination locks, manipulation resistant.
- Included alarm devices, pre-wired from factory, ready to be interconnected to main alarm system of the branch or building.
- "S&G" timelock, three movements resettable.
- Emergency ventilator.
- Day-gate, built in steel, rod bar style, with double key-lock (outside-inside).
- Dimensions: 54" x 85" approx.
- clear opening: 36" x 78".
- Stainless steel finish.
- Canadian manufacturing .
- In stock .